piątek, 24 sierpnia 2012

asia recipe

Japanese restaurants - plastic choice instead of the menu list...

 


Wyżerka indyjska pychotas
 Yumi
 
Mudok

Chinese food  
 At the Greatwall restaurant I asked today if I could have nuddles (I am a bit sick of rice after 2 rice months already). The guy looked at me surprised showing that he did not understand. I said: 'you know nuddles! instead of rice...' He heart the word 'rice' and happy put me a big portion of rice... Okeyla, I will eat rice

 
  Korean food
Singaporean food
Japanese food
Indian food (parata with carry sauce) - simple version
  Indian food - poah - homemade version 
 
Chicken biryani - homemade version - 3 hours of cooking...

Chinese dessert

Sklep 
BazaarKrakow.pl - dywany, pościele, firany, zasłony, dywaniki, chodniki,
 ręczniki. Odbiór własny w Krakowie. Duży wybór wzorów, niskie ceny.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz